Field Trip has announced the lineup for its 2017 festival and its a return to its roots for the festival which takes place at Fort York June 3 and 4.
The annual two-day festival put on by Arts & Crafts, now in its fifth year welcomes back Broken Social Scene and Feist as headliners, with Phoenix and A Tribe Called Red joining the bill as well.
The festival will feature a range of artists for its fifth year, with local favourites Hannah Georgas, BADBADNOTGOOD, and Timber Timbre all set to perform. They’ll be joined by some heavy-hitting international artists such as The Pharcyde, James Vincent McMorrow, Thundercat, Cloud Nothings, Portugal. The Man, Tei Shi, Joseph, and more.
Check out the full lineup below.
Field Trip regulars will be happy to see the return of Broken Social Scene, who turned in unforgettable performances in the festival’s first two years. They will be back where they belong, providing the city’s soundtrack as the sun goes down in historic Fort York.
“Toronto is truly one of the world’s great homes to diversity and the intersection of music, community, and creativity is alive in countless forms,” says Field Trip co-director Aaron Miller. “The past five years have been a steady reminder of our festival’s opportunity to bring people together. We take great pride in the intimacy and variety of Field Trip and the deep connection we have with the City of Toronto.”
It’s shaping up to be a great weekend with a renewed focus on family programming, local cuisine, and of course, the music. WIN YOUR FIELD TRIP FESTIVAL PASSES HERE!
All general admission and VIP single day & weekend tickets are on sale now at fieldtriplife.com.
* GA WEEKEND (2 DAY) PASSES ARE $125.
* VIP WEEKEND (2 DAY) passes are $200.
SINGLE DAY PASSES
* GA SINGLE DAY PASSES ARE $80.
* VIP SINGLE DAY PASSES ARE $130.
* All tickets are subject to a facility fee and vendor service charges.
* Children 12 years and under are admitted FREE with an adult ticket holder. Maximum of two children per adult.
* GA tickets will also be available at Toronto independent music retailers Soundscapes and Rotate This.
* Payment plans will be available for all ticket types and price points.