Global Citizen is putting on a concert in support of fighting AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria. On September 17, Usher, Half Moon Run, Metric, Grimes and Charlotte Cardin will be among the performers at Montreal’s Bell Centre.
Maripier Morin, Patrick Langlois and George Stroumboulopoulos will be hosts of the event, with Justin Trudeau and Bill Gates in attendance.
The concert is free but the 12,000 available tickets must be earned by taking action:
– Watch, take a quiz, and share a video to join the movement for global health.
– Sign the petition to ensure world leaders commit to the Global Fund.
– Send an email calling on world leaders to bridge the funding gap needed to eradicate polio.
– Call PM Trudeau to tell him why strong investment in health and development is important to you.
– Sign the petition to support education for adolescent girls and build healthier global communities.
All of the above has been made easy-to-do here.
The Global Citizen Concert will broadcast on Bell Fibe TV1 and live stream at iHeartRadio.ca.
Photo by Nick Tiringer