Current Job Postings
Indie88 Brand Ambassadors | Street Team Leaders – Summer Contract with possible extension
Do you have a passion for music and love meeting new people? Do you have an outgoing, energetic and approachable personality? Do you want to work with an amazing team and creative life long memories this summer? Reporting to the Promotions Manager and Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for representing Indie88 at local concerts, events and more while making a lasting impression on public!
· Represent Indie88 all over the GTA, and execute station appearances on the street, at events, concerts, festivals, client locations, movie premieres, etc.
· Engage with listeners and make them remember you. You’re approachable and you love talking to strangers!
· Be a social media superstar, posting photo and video content to Twitter, Instagram and TikTok from station events, concerts, on the street, etc.
· Promote the station and brand with a big smile! Be outgoing, enthusiastic and have fun!
· Be able to shine in front of a crowd and be comfortable on a microphone.
· Coordinate on site events and street team member tasks.
· Assist in all areas of station promotions as required (office/on-site)
· Responsible, reliable and punctual. Always represent the station in a professional manner.
· Set up and tear down equipment and signage. Some heavy lifting is required
· Must have a flexible schedule and be available weekends/evenings/holidays.
· Must be 19 years of age or older.
· Have a valid class “G” Ontario drivers licence and a clean driving record. (Not a MUST, but preferred)
· Excellent geographic knowledge of the GTA.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
· Must thrive in a fast paced, team environment.
· Able to lift and carry equipment as required.
· Previous promotions or event team experience is an asset.
Hours: Approximately 25-36 hours per week.
Want this? Send a great cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Street Team Leader” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Digital Media Intern
Indie88 is searching for a intern to join the Digital Media Team. You are preferably a student in program with a focus on digital media and communications. You are looking for an internship that fulfills your program requirements. You have exceptional research and writing skills and a strong interest and aptitude for social media. You are a music fan who knows many of the artists Indie88 plays and regularly uses digital tools to discover and share music. You have some experience with the following Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, digital photography, and blogging.
- Research and curate relevant music news for publication on Indie88 digital channels
- Draft concert listings, music news, and lifestyle articles for Indie88 digital channels
- Edit photos for use on Indie88 digital channels
- Draft and schedule social media posts
- Comfortable with WordPress publishing
- Assist with operation of camera equipment for video and photo shoots
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Send a great cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Digital Media Intern” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.