Current Job Postings
Digital Media Intern
Indie88 is searching for a intern to join the Digital Media Team. You are preferably a student in program with a focus on digital media and communications. You are looking for an internship that fulfills your program requirements. You have exceptional research and writing skills and a strong interest and aptitude for social media. You are a music fan who knows many of the artists Indie88 plays and regularly uses digital tools to discover and share music. You have some experience with the following Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, digital photography, and blogging.
- Research and curate relevant music news for publication on Indie88 digital channels
- Draft concert listings, music news, and lifestyle articles for Indie88 digital channels
- Edit photos for use on Indie88 digital channels
- Draft and schedule social media posts
- Comfortable with WordPress publishing
- Assist with operation of camera equipment for video and photo shoots
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Send a great cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Digital Media Intern” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.