It’s gonna be a hot one, Toronto. Environment Canada has issued a heat warning for today through Thursday for southern Ontario with daily highs of 31 and lows near 20. Welcome to July!
With a muggy week ahead, here are some useful guides to help keep cool and make the most of the summer. And remember: stay hydrated, protect yourself from the sun, and don’t leave your pets in the car!
• 8 Great Summer Weekend Getaways From Toronto
• Best Of: Ontario Provincial Parks
• A Guide For Boating In Toronto If You Don’t Own A Boat
• Guide To Outdoor Movies In Toronto This Summer
• Some of Toronto’s Best Beaches
• 10 Things To Do On The Toronto Islands This Summer
• The Best Hikes in Toronto
EAT & DRINK
(Photo: Don Gunn)