Fun fact – I used to DJ for strippers. My very first radio job only paid $900 a month and my rent was $450 so I got a 2nd job as a DJ at a bar where I had the privilege of introducing the strippers four times a day. Here are my top three stripper stories and my top 10 stripper jamz can be found below.
1. One dancer dressed like a Cheerleader and did a fire show. She lit bowls of rubbing alcohol on fire and then used a flaming baton in her show. At the end, she could not blow out the bowls of burning alcohol. She was completely nude and panicking when a guy in the front row offered her his drink to douse the fire. Bad idea but the dancer didn’t know that so she poured the drink onto a burning bowl of alcohol. The alcohol spilled and the fire spread. The whole dance floor was on fire. A waiter had to put it out but not before we were all evacuated. Poor girl only had a blanket to cover herself up with.
2. Then there was also The Lady With The Chair. She was in her 40s and still stuck in the 80s with big hair, blue eye shadow and Whitesnake music. She also had a chair…What does one do with a chair at a stripper show? Ride it of course. This poor wooden chair was getting a work out.
3. Another stripper offered to take me to Australia and abandoned my radio career to be a topless dancer. She even offered to pay my way. While I was flattered, I turned it down.
1. ODB – “Baby, I Got Your Money”
2. Whitesnake – “Here I Go Again”
3. Buckcherry – “Crazy Bit*h”
4. Kelis – “Milkshake”
5. Christina Aguilera ft. Redman – “Dirrty”
6. Mötley Crüe – “Girls, Girls, Girls”
7. Ginuwine – “Pony”
8. Britney Spears – “I’m A Slave 4 U”
9. Def Leppard – “Pour Some Sugar On Me”
10. Nine Inch Nails – “Closer”
Finally just for fun, here is my fave Canadian stripper jam.