Chicopee Tube Park Ontario: A Unique Anchor Destination
Chicopee Tube Park – Ontario offers exhilarating winter fun for visitors of all ages. This popular destination boasts a thrilling network of tubing lanes, providing an exciting downhill experience perfect for families, friends, and thrill-seekers alike.
With well-groomed lanes, dedicated staff, and state-of-the-art snowmaking technology, Chicopee ensures a safe and enjoyable adventure in the snow.
As well as tubing, visitors can enjoy a cozy lodge, warming stations, and other winter activities. Chicopee Tube Park is certainly a must-visit destination for those seeking winter excitement in Ontario’s picturesque landscapes.
Heading to Chicopee Tube Park from Toronto? You can follow these directions:
- Head west on the Gardiner Expressway (QEW) from Toronto.
- Merge onto Highway 401 West toward London.
- Continue on Highway 401 for approximately 80 kilometers (50 miles).
- Take exit 278 for Homer Watson Boulevard toward Kitchener.
- Merge onto Homer Watson Boulevard and continue for about 4 kilometers (2.5 miles).
- Turn left onto Pioneer Drive.
- Continue on Pioneer Drive for approximately 1.5 kilometers (1 mile) until you reach Chicopee Tube Park, located at 1600 River Road East, Kitchener, Ontario.
The park, which opens in December, operates every day of the week from 9AM to 5PM while occasionally closing due to weather.
Season passes may also be purchased starting in December, check the website for more information
Lack of snow won’t hinder your fun because Chicopee Tube Park also offers a dry, waterless tube slide for summer enjoyment. Experience the thrill with straight and curved chutes, replicating winter tubing excitement.
Additionally, ziplining is accessible from spring to fall, ensuring year-round adventures. Check the website during the warmer months for hours and fees during the summer.
With Wi-Fi, expansive screens, and complete air conditioning, the 9200-square-foot chalet (accompanied by a 2500-square-foot balcony overlooking the picturesque Chicopee Hills) becomes the perfect venue for any event.
Depending on the season, packages are available that incorporate on-site attractions such as zip-lining and winter tubing. This charming log chalet can host meetings, seminars, team-building sessions, debates, and press conferences, with the option to conclude the gathering with some park activities.