Dallas Green is planning his very own records as an imprint of Dine Alone Records. The label will be called Still Records, and the first album that will be released is his own live album called Guide Me Back Home. The album was recorded last year during City and Colour’s cross-country tour, and is set to be released on October 5th. Green believes that the album will be more than just a live record, and sees it as more of a love letter to Canada.
“I see Still Records as a way to draw attention to projects that are important to me,” Green says in a statement. He believes that Dine Alone was created to release his first album, and it has grown into something very successful and special since that time. Now, Green hopes for Still Records to expand on those ideals in a place where he can curate things that he believes should be enjoyed.
Three tracks off the live album are available now to stream, which you can listen to below. The full live record can be pre-ordered here in limited edition coloured vinyl.
Guide Me Back Home Track Listing:
1. Forgive Me/Two Coins (Live in Wolfville, NS)
2. Friends (Live in Surrey, BC)
3. What Makes A Man? (Live in Sainte-Thérèse, QC)
4. If I Should Go Before You (Live in Truro, NS)
5. We Found Each Other In The Dark (Live in Charlottetown, PE)
6. Silver and Gold (Live in Fredericton, NB)
7. Hello, I’m In Delaware (Live in Saint John, NB)
8. O’ Sister (Live in Vernon, BC)
9. Runaway (Live in Truro, NS)
10. Twilight (Live in Glace Bay, NS)
11. Casey’s Song (Live in Banff, AB)
12. Lover Come Back (Live in Corner Brook, NL)
13. As Much As I Ever Could (Live in Halifax, NS)
14. Paradise (Live in Fredericton, NB)
15. Against The Grain (Live in Vernon, BC)
16. Comin’ Home (Live in Pictou, NS)
17. Sensible Heart (Live in St. John’s, NL)
18. Waiting…(Live in Pictou, NS)
19. The Girl (Live in Halifax, NS)
20. Sleeping Sickness (Live in Halifax, NS)