The Contest is open to legal residents of Ontario who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a valid passport and any other travel documentation required for entry into France. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of Central Ontario Broadcasting Ltd. o/a Indie88 (the “Sponsor”), Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. (the “Prize Provider”) and their respective distributors, dealers, marketing representatives, printers, advertising or promotional agencies, or any other organization associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate.
- How to Enter the Contest.
No purchase is necessary to enter. The Coldplay in Paris contest (the “Contest”) commences at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 26, 2017 and concludes at 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, July 2nd, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). To enter the Contest, listen to Indie88 during the Contest to hear Coldplay and call the contest line at 416-588-0881(the “Contest Line”). The eighth caller through on the Contest Line following the cue to call will be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw as described below (each, an “Eligible Draw Entrant”). All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Contest rules and regulations may be disqualified. Limit of one entry per person. The Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, delayed, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed entries.
- One (1) prize (the “Prize”) is to be awarded consisting of: two (2) reserved tickets to see Coldplay at Stade De France Saint-Denis Frances Stadium in Paris, France scheduled to take place on July 16, 2017; round-trip, coach class air transportation for two (2) from the airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s home within Canada to Charles De Gaulle Airport, France departing on July 15, 2017 and returning on July 18, 2017; one (1) standard hotel room for three (3) nights / four (4) days Selection of airline, hotel and concert seat locations are solely within Prize Provider’s’s discretion. (Approx. retail value: $7,000.00 (CAD)
- The Prize winner’s accompanying guest must be the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence and have a valid passport and any other travel documentation required for entry into France to participate in the Prize.
- All transportation to and from the departure and arrival airports, other ground transportation except as otherwise specified herein, departure tax, insurance, fuel charges, travel-related fees and items of a personal nature, including but not limited to food, beverages, room service, wine and bar charges, gratuities and local and long distance telephone calls, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner and his or her guest.
- Prize winner and his or her guest must travel on the dates specified by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
- Prize winner and his or her guest must travel together on the same itinerary.
- No change in travel arrangements can be made by the Prize winner or his or her guest once the booking has been confirmed.
- Prize Provider reserves the right to change or cancel the booking and to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond their control.
- Travel and accommodations are subject to availability, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation restrictions and regulations.
- Sponsor and Prize Provider are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to cancellation, changes or rescheduling of any dates.
- Sponsor and Prize Provider are not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element.
- A valid major credit card must be provided by the Prize winner or his or her guest for hotel check-in and incidentals.
- It is recommended that the Prize winner and his or her guest obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. Prize Provider reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it or venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Live Nation into disrepute.
The Prize winner and his or her guest are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein as being included in the Prize. The Sponsor and Prize Provider will not be responsible if weather conditions or other factors beyond the Sponsor and Prize Provider’s’ reasonable control prevent a Prize or part of a Prize from being fulfilled. Further, the Sponsor and Prize Provider assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever should a Prize winner or one of their respective guests be denied entry to the performance venue or the airline or France or re-entry into Canada for any reason whatsoever.
The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part for a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any component of a Prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, except as identified above, will be made. The Prize may not be sold, transferred or assigned and is not convertible to cash.
- The Draw
The winner of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Indie88 of all eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Time. The odds of becoming an Eligible Draw Entrant will depend on the total number of individuals calling the Contest Line following the applicable Announcement. The random drawing will take place at approximately 7:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 4th, 2017 at the offices of Indie88 in Toronto, Ontario. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the selected entrant by telephone within 24 hours of the draw. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer a time-limited skill-testing question and, within the time stipulated by the Sponsor, the selected entrant and his or her guest must complete and return a Contest eligibility and liability/publicity release confirming compliance with these rules and regulations, releasing the Sponsor, Prize Provider, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability and, except where prohibited by law, permitting the Sponsors to use their names, addresses (city and province), likenesses, voices, written statements and images, without compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor. Selected entrant and his or her guest must also provide proof of identity (photocopy of Driver’s License, Passport or any other government-issued photo identification). In the event that a selected entrant is not eligible for any reason, has not correctly answered the skill-testing question or cannot be contacted after 24 hours of the first attempt to contact the selected entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and the Sponsor shall have the right to select another entrant and the Sponsor shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. No correspondence will be made except with the selected entrant. All entry forms submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations, and further agree that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. The Sponsor reserves the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of the Sponsor, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel this Contest at any time because of any printing or other error. The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. The Sponsor shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest. The Sponsor and Prize Provider are not liable for injuries, death, damages or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance or use of the Prizes.
- Privacy and Personal Information
- Publicity of Winner’s Name
The name of the Prize winner will be announced on-air (clip played on-air) at 8:20 a.m. on Tuesday, July 4th, 2017.
- Subject to Applicable Laws
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
This Contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. All inquiries regarding the Contest should be directed to Sponsor.