Returning for 2014, this year’s Field Trip will unfold across two days, featuring a mixture of Canadian and international headliners and exciting emerging talent in the heart of downtown Toronto at Historic Fort York & Garrison Common.
Saturday will be headlined by legendary New York rock band Interpol and international stars The Kills and Lord Huron alongside Canadian standouts Half Moon Run, A Tribe Called Red, Kevin Drew and Austra.
Field Trip Sunday will host the year’s only appearance for A&C’s flagship group Broken Social Scene alongside the much-anticipated return of beloved Guelph icons Constantines, with 2014 marking a special 11th anniversary of their seminal album Shine A Light.
Other Day 2 highlights include Hydra – the musical project of AroarA, Feist, and Snowblink – Chvrches, Washed Out as well as legendary collaborators Gord Downie, The Sadies, rounding out Field Trip’s 2014 lineup as the summer’s most interesting and eclectic.
And, like last year – Field Trip will program well beyond music – with a focus on highlighting the community’s best culinary offerings, as well as collaborative explorations on the themes of art, photography, technology, fashion and more.
Families are welcome and encouraged. Kids 12 and under get in free.
FIELD TRIP 2014 TICKET INFORMATION
SINGLE DAY PRE-SALE: WEDNESDAY MARCH 26 | 10AM – 10PM EST
* Limited $65 SINGLE DAY PASSES on sale exclusively via FieldTripLife.com (via CrowdSurge). While quantity lasts.
FRIDAY MARCH 28 | 10AM EST
* Regularly priced $75 SINGLE DAY PASSES on sale at fieldtriplife.com via Ticketmaster and through Toronto independent retailers Rotate This (801 Queen W) and Soundscapes (572 College)..
ON SALE NOW
* $125 General Admission WEEKEND PASSES on sale at fieldtriplife.com via Ticketmaster and through Toronto independent retailers Rotate This (801 Queen W) and Soundscapes (572 College).
* $200 VIP weekend (two-day) passes on sale via fieldtriplife.com & Ticketmaster.
* VIP passes sold exclusively online. VIP entry is all ages.
* Children 12 years old and under are admitted for free with an adult ticket holder.
VIP PASSES INCLUDE
* Raised viewing area with available seating * Priority entry at main gates
* Shaded area
* Grass seating available
* VIP beverage pricing
* Exclusive food vendors and Field Trip inspired snacks * Air-conditioned washrooms
* Unlimited free packaged water
FIELD TRIP MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL
Saturday June 7 & Sunday June 8 Fort York & Garrison Common Toronto, Canada
Gates at 12PM
Two Stages / Rain or Shine
SATURDAY JUNE 7
HALF MOON RUN
A TRIBE CALLED RED THE DARCYS
REUBEN AND THE DARK
SUNDAY JUNE 8
BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE CONSTANTINES CHVRCHES
GORD DOWNIE, THE SADIES HYDRA
DO MAKE SAY THINK
Field Trip is a joint production by Arts & Crafts Productions and Live Nation Canada.