Late last week, rumours began circulating that Lil Wayne had cut a set short before stating that he’s quitting his tour with Blink-182, but now he has released a new statement that debunks the rumours.
According to several reports, eyewitnesses claimed that Wayne left the stage after just four songs before stating that he didn’t know how much longer he could do the tour. “Please forgive me, I’m not used to performing in front of a crowd that looks like this,” he stated. But now, the “A Milli” artist has tweeted out that he’s having “too much fun” on tour to quit.
Check out the statement alongside a video of Wayne’s on-stage speech below.
Yesterday was krazy! But I want all my fans to know I won’t be quitting this tour! I’m having too much fun with my bros blink-182. Bangor,ME See you tomorrow!
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) July 12, 2019
FULL VIDEO of #lilwayne saying this might be his last night on the #blink182 tour. He says "please forgive me I'm not used to performing in front of a crowd that looks like this" He says he doesn't know how much longer he can do this tour.
Gotta understand the man 🤷🏽♂️ @TMZ pic.twitter.com/PHwVsQqqS0
— worldofjeremiah 🌎 (@worldofjeremiah) July 12, 2019