This might be about the best job listing you will ever see: Mac DeMarco is hiring an assistant to help out with his fan club.
The Jizz-Jazz songwriter is looking for someone to run his newsletter and most likely help out with his website. According to the job listing, all candidates must have “great attention to detail” and knowledge of dank memes. Sounds like a dream. See the job description below:
Mac DeMarco Fan Club is looking for a new Fan Club assistant in Brooklyn. This position will be great for a college student!
– Experience with Mailchimp
– Experience with WordPress
– Great attention to detail
– Experience with IMovie, and can make quick graphics, videos
– Must live in the 5 borough area and willing to come to Brooklyn at least one day a week
Extra points for HTML/CSS experience. We will need someone two days a week with some flexibility. Hourly wage offered.
To apply: please send cover letter explaining experience, resume and your dankest Mac meme or Mac related gif to email@example.com
Mac DeMarco’s forthcoming album This Old Dog arrives next Friday May 5th.