Camp Wavelength is just a month away, and the festival creators want to know: is Camp Wavelength your festival of choice?
The festival is launching a new campaign asking campers to show their Wavelength pride with some election themed lawn signs, for a discounted ticket price in return. “Let the neighbours know about your island staycation with one of our LAWN SIGNS and save 15% off your passes,” a press release reads.
If you were planning on already going, scroll down to see how you can get your sign and 15% off your passes. For everyone still debating on whether or not check in to Camp Wavelength, take a look at the line-up that includes Cloud Nothings, Operators, Young Galaxy, Odonis Odonis and more.
What better way to spend one of the last weekends of the summer: spend time with friends on the beautiful Toronto Islands listening to great music and partaking in fun activities. Now, here’s how you get your sign:
– Email Camp Wavelength at email@example.com with the subject line SELECT CAMP WAVELENGTH to get your sign,
– Check with your landlord if it’s okay to show off your camp pride
– Camp Wavelength will deliver within the downtown core, or you can pick up from their HQ near Trinity Bellwoods
– Put your sign in your window or on your lawn, and share a photo of it with Camp Wavelength on Twitter or Instagram with #CampWL
– High-five yourself, because you just got a sweet discount on the pass of your choice
– That’s it. It’s that simple.