- Indie88 Superfriends Newsletter subscribers (each a “Superfriend”) can enter the American Express Invites Box Seats Contest (the “Contest”) by filling out the contest form during a Weekly Entry Period (defined below). There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest. Entries must include your first and last name, e-mail address and age. Limit of one (1) entry per Superfriend per Weekly Entry Period. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- There are a total of four (4) prize packages available to be won during the Weekly Entry Period. Each Prize consisting of four (4) tickets to the American Express Box Seats at Budweiser Stage for the Midnight Oil & Matthew Good concert on August 25, 2017 (the “Prizes”). The approximate retail value of each Prize is approximately three hundred dollars ($300.00 CAD). The Contest starts on August 14, 2017 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes on August 20, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET. The Contest consists of one (1) weekly entry period.
- The contest sponsor is Central Ontario Broadcasting. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”). The prize provider is Amex Bank of Canada, Amex Canada Inc. and all affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “Prize Provider”).
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be: (i) a legal resident of Ontario; (ii) eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (iii) a Superfriend. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor or Prize Provider, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
- The Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor & Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prizes is unavailable. The Potential Prize Winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein. Winner and guest must abide by all venue policies. Prize Provider reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it or venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Contest Entities into disrepute.
- Monday, August 21, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. ET four (4) random draws for the Prizes will take place at Indie88 in Toronto, Ontario, from among all eligible entries received during a Weekly Entry Period. The first entrant selected in the course of each draw will be deemed to be a Potential Prize Winner. The odds of winning the Prizes will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Weekly Entry Period of August 14, 2017 at 12:00 AM ET to August 20, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET. Indie88, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential prize winners to notify the potential prize winners that he or she may have won by telephone within two (2) business days after the random Prize draws, conducted on Monday, August 21, 2017. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within two business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Indie88. Before being awarded the Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor and the Prize Provider, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns. from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor & Prize Provider shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until the qualified winner has been duly selected but in any event, no later than five (5) business days after the draw.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor & Prize Provider with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest. Each entrant fully releases Prize Provider, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from all liability in connection with the Contest.
- All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor or Prize Provider, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor or Prize Provider reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and French version of the Rules, the English version shall prevail.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Amex Bank of Canada, Amex Canada, Inc. and all affiliates and Live Nation Canada, Inc.
No purchase necessary. Contest starts Monday, August 14, 2017 at 12:00 AM ET. Open to legal residents of Ontario, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Some restrictions apply. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Approximate retail value of the four (4) Prizes is three hundred dollars ($300.00 CAD) each. Odds of winning the Prizes will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Weekly Entry Period of August 14, 2017 to August 20, 2017. Entries not selected during the Random Draws do not carry over into subsequent draws. Full contest rules can be obtained at Indie88.com/category/contests/