The strange but intriguing friendship between Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne and Miley Cyrus continues on the upcoming Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band tribute album. The Flaming Lips have recruited a bevy of interesting and noteworthy acts that will be a part of the upcoming release and it’s sure to have you excited.
The project will be called I Get By With A Little Help From My Fwends and the collaborators include: Moby, My Morning Jacket, Tegan and Sara, J Mascis, Foxygen, Phantogram, Julianna Barwick, Dr. Dog, Grace Potter, MGMT’s Andrew VanWyngarden, the Cool Kids’ Chuck Inglish, Lightning Bolt offshoot Black Pus, Wilco offshoot Autumn Defense, and Tool’s Maynard James Keenan. The track list can be seen through an instagram picture Coyne uploaded before.
With A Little Help From My Fwends track list:
1. “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” – My Morning Jacket, Fever The Ghost, J Mascis
2. “With A Little Help From My Friends” – The Flaming Lips, Black Pus, The Autumn Defense
3. “Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds” – Miley Cyrus, Moby, The Flaming Lips
4. “Getting Better” – Dr. Dog and Chuck Inglish
5. “Fixing A Hole” – Electric Würms
6. “She’s Leaving Home” – Phantogram, Juliana Barwick
7. “Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!” – The Flaming Lips, Maynard James Keenan, Sunbears
8. “Within You Without You” – Birdflower, Morgan Delt
9. “When I’m Sixty-Four” – The Flaming Lips, ?
10. “Lovely Rita” – Tegan And Sara, Stardeath And White Dwarves
11. “Good Morning Good Morning” – Zorch, Grace Potter, Treasure MammaL
12. “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)” – Foxygen, MGMT
13. “A Day In The Life” – The Flaming Lips, Miley Cyrus