Tom DeLonge’s UFO research organization To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science have been given a new credibility after three purported UFO videos the company made public were released by The Pentagon.
- RELATED: Tom DeLonge says if he played Blink-182 to aliens they’d ‘get really offended’ and start ‘an interplanetary war’
The former Blink-182 singer has been chasing UFO’s for a long while, co-founding To The Stars, which works with US government officials with a goal of “changing the world” through science, aerospace, and entertainment.
“Look at that thing!”
— ABC News (@ABC) April 28, 2020
In both 2017 and 2018, DeLonge’s organization shared three videos captured by Navy pilots that showed peculiar objects accelerating rapidly in US airspace, and now The Pentagon has officially recognized their existence.
Pentagon spokesperson Sue Gough has said that the videos have been officially released “to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos.” Back in September of last year, the US Navy also officially said that the videos were real.
“As I got close so it… it rapidly accelerated to the south, and disappeared in less than two minutes,” Navy pilot David Fravor previously explained to CNN. “This was extremely abrupt, like a ping pong ball, bouncing on a wall. It would hit and go the other way.”
Check out DeLonge’s statement about the acknowledgement below.
With today’s events and articles on my and @TTSAcademy’s efforts to get the US Gov to start the grand conversation, I want to thank every share holder at To The Stars for believing in us. Next, we plan on pursuing the technology, finding more answers and telling the stories.
— Tom DeLonge (@tomdelonge) April 28, 2020