Canadian Music Week starts today, and as a result, several music venues, clubs, and bars across Toronto have extended their last call.
In addition to catching tons of killer shows, from May 6th to 12th you can hang out at some of your favourite bars in the city with a drink in hand until 4:00 a.m. From The Baby G to the Rivoli, there are tons of bars extending their last call this week.
Check out the full list of bars with extended last calls below.
– Bovine Sex Club (May 6th to 12th)
– The Garrison (May 6th to 12th)
– The Paddock (May 6th to 12th)
– The Everleigh (May 7th to 12th)
– Horseshoe Tavern (May 7th to 11th)
– The Drake Hotel (May 9th to 11th)
– Rivoli (May 9th to 11th)
– The Baby G (May 10th and 11th)
– Rock ‘n’ Horse Saloon (May 10th and 11th)
– Lee’s Palace (May 10th and 11th)
– Early Mercy (May 11th)